Need help sizing your tank? Visit our tank sizing page to get started!
ABOVE-GROUND WATER STORAGE TANKS
All aboveground polyethylene rainwater storage tanks are manufactured using resins that meet FDA specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water. The black or dark green color limits light penetration which reduces the growth of water-borne algae. All RMS rainwater storage tanks are shipped with the appropriate fittings necessary to connect your rainwater harvesting components. RMS aboveground rainwater storage tanks range in size from 200 gallons to 12,000 gallons.
RMS offers a full range of corrugated, galvanized rainwater storage tanks. These tanks are constructed of Scafco corrugated, galvanized, punched and rolled steel wall sheets that are bolted together at a project site. Most tanks are round structures and range from 6' to 105' diameter. Corrugated rainwater storage tanks generally are fitted with preliners and flexible membrane liners on the inside of the tanks for water containment. The tanks do not have a bottom structure that requires them to be erected on site on a concrete slab. The use of a flexible membrane liner also distributes the water load uniformly across the foundation area. Storage capacity ranges from 600 gallons to 440,000 gallons.
RMS has tank sizing software to assist you in sizing your rainwater storage tank. If you would like assistance sizing your rainwater storage tank please fill out our tank sizing request form. For more information on the aboveground storage tanks, contact RMS at (540) 375-6750.
POLYETHYLENE ABOVE-GROUND TANKS
Rainwater Management Solutions offers a large variety of above-ground polyethylene tanks. Almost all tanks are available in either Green or Black.
Call us today for a freight quote on shipping your tank!
CORRUGATED METAL ABOVE-GROUND TANKS
- Available in an assortment of sizes from 600 gallons to more than 400,000 gallons
- Available in an assortment of diameters from 6' to 105'
- Available in an assortment of eave heights and peak heights to fit your needs
For more information on corrugated, above-ground steel tanks, please contact Rainwater Management Solutions at 540-375-6750 (Toll-free: 866-653-8337) or complete the tank sizing form.
TinyTimber™ Storage Tank
The TinyTimber™ is made from premium Eastern Red Cedar which is run through a proprietary milling process. It is secured with galvanized flat bands that can be easily adjusted.
- Eastern Red Cedar has “heartwood” characteristics, which lasts for many years
- Eastern Red Cedar can be stained to preserve the natural red tones. If left alone, it will quickly age to a silver-gray which is desirable for rustic charm.
- TinyTimber™ tanks feature a 25 degree standing seam roof with a mosquito-resistant screen at the peak. A downspout can be directed to the screen or a new opening can be cut into the roof for rainwater harvesting.
- TinyTimber™ tanks come standard with an overflow flange and a hose spigot
- TinyTimber™ tanks come standard with a NSF-61 certified flexible membrane liner
Sizes and Capacities:
- 4' dia. x 4' tall: 375 gallons. Price: $2,200.00
- 4' dia. x 5' tall: 470 gallons. Price: $3,100.00
Note that prices listed above do not included shipping. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Products come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Larger sizes are available, please contact us for more information.
For freight estimates, please contact us today at 1-866-653-8337 or by email.
BELOW-GROUND WATER STORAGE TANKS
Rainwater Management Solutions offers several belowground polyethylene rainwater storage tanks. All polyethylene belowground storage tanks will be provided with the appropriate fittings to make the connections to your rainwater harvesting system. The polyethylene water tanks will be manufactured using resins that meet FDA specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water. Tank storage ranges from 325 gallons to 2500 gallons. Belowground tanks can be connected to increase storage if necessary.
RMS also has a large selection of belowground fiberglass rainwater storage tanks. All fiberglass tanks are special ordered and custom molded to meet the specifications for each project. The tanks can be either double-walled or single-walled reinforced plastic (FRP) manufactured with 100 percent resin and glass-fiber reinforcement with no sand fillers. The tank is intended to be installed below grade and will meet H-20 load requirements. The RMS fiberglass belowground rainwater storage tanks are molded with all the necessary penetrations to connect your rainwater harvesting system. A detailed drawing can be provided for all RMS fiberglass rainwater storage tanks. Additional accessories such as ladders, potable liners, manway extensions, deadman anchors, tie down straps and turnbuckles are available through RMS.
RMS has a full array of modular rainwater storage tank systems. Modular rainwater harvesting water storage tanks are constructed on site and made with crates that simply snap together and are stacked and placed in any configurations. The RMS modular rainwater storage tank system is wrapped in two layers of geo fabric material and rainwater liner. Tank size can vary in size from 500 gallons to any size storage. The RMS modular rainwater storage tank system is intended to be installed below ground and will meet H-20 load requirements.
RMS has tank sizing software to assist you in sizing your rainwater storage tank. For more information on the below ground storage tanks, contact RMS at (540) 375-6750.
POLYETHYLENE BELOW-GROUND TANKS
Both potable and non-potable options are available for below-ground poly tanks.
Prices do not include gaskets, risers, and tops. Please contact us for pricing on required accessories.
- 550 gallons (65" length x 62" width x 55" height): $853.00
- 750 gallons (103" length x 62" width x 51" height): $1,065.00
- 1,060 gallons (133" length x 62" width x 51" height): $1,665.00
- 1,200 gallons (102" length x 60" width x 63" height): $1,695.25
- 1,400 gallons (116" length x 55" width x 70" height): $1,506.00
- 1,500 gallons (177" length x 62" width x 51" height): $2,145.00
- 1,760 gallons (176" length x 62" width x 55" height): $2,084.00
- 2,500 gallons (158" length x 98" width x 53" height, includes riser): $3,226.00
Contact us today for a freight quote on a below-ground tank!
FIBERGLASS BELOW-GROUND TANKS
- 4,000 gallons (13' 11" width x 7' 11" diam)
- 5,000 gallons (16' 8" width x 7' 11" diam)
- 6,000 gallons (19' 5" width x 7' 11" diam)
- 8,000 gallons (24' 11" width x 7' 11" diam)
- 10,000 gallons (30' 5" width x 7' 11" diam)
- 12,000 gallons (35' 11" width x 7' 11" diam)
- 15,000 gallons (44' 5.5" width x 7 11" diam)
**Larger sizes are available**